Corporate Social & Environmental Committee
The Great Hor Kham, in operating its business activities, does not focus only on the success and benefit of its shareholders. The Company believes the success is sustainable only if social and environmental are sustainable. Therefore, the Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility Committee was set up to closely focus on effectively monitor the impact on its shareholders and stakeholders and providing supports to the community where it deems necessary.
The Committee is re-elected biennially.
As at September 18, 2017, the Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility Committee comprises three independent directors and one executive director, namely:
|1) Sai Nyi Sar||- Chairman of the Committee|
|2) Sai Ohn Myint||- Member |
|3) Sai Sam Maung||- Member and|
|4) Nang Noom Seng Ying||- Member|
The Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility Committee has regular meeting biannually, and has undertakings authorized by the Board of Directors as follows:
- Reviewing the effectiveness of the Company's current Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility (CSER) policies and establishing corporate social and environmental guidelines and submit them to the Board of Directors for approval;
- Considering the action plans and the annual-budget in implementation of the CSER policies and guidelines for submission to the Board of Directors for approval;
- Considering and approving the strategies to meet the Company's CSER target and policies;
- Disclosing the Company's CSER performance and activities in Annual Report; and
- Performing other responsibilities as it deems appropriate and assigned by the Board of Directors.